View Single Post
Old 17.10.2012, 13:27
Forum Veteran

Groaned at 7 Times in 7 Posts
magyir has an excellent reputationmagyir has an excellent reputationmagyir has an excellent reputationmagyir has an excellent reputation
Re: Swiss pensions consolidated summary

Quote:
View Post
I'm not familiar with the term LPP, but if you mean you cashed in your pillar 2 pension to pay some of the capital of the property, then I believe this is supposed to be paid back into the pension in the event you sell your property. I was not aware that this was enforced via the notary, but maybe it is.
The notary controls the cash transfer. They also only release it when the mortgage if any is repaid and any other claims or pledges. Effectively your pension has a claim on your property resale. The alternative is the mortgage having a claim on your pledged assets/pensions.

In addition they wait for you to complete a Grundstückgewinsteuer declaration with the local tax office to assess any liability there if you sell at a "profit".

Other state enforceable claims may also be assessed such as general taxes, child care, Betreibungen etc.

When you purchased did you sign two sets of documents? 1. With the seller, and one with the bank/pension? This may represent a further claim.