View Single Post
Old 29.10.2012, 18:43
thereal thereal is offline
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: geneva
Posts: 7
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
thereal has no particular reputation at present
Re: Non EU PhD student: how to get C permit

hello there
can i get the chomage (unemployment benefit) if i am staying on a 6 month permit to look for a job?
i am non eu going to finish phd and would like to apply for the 6 month extension.
Reply With Quote