View Single Post
Old 06.11.2012, 11:51
Forum Veteran

Groaned at 122 Times in 73 Posts
Thanked 2,250 Times in 987 Posts
Patxi has a reputation beyond reputePatxi has a reputation beyond reputePatxi has a reputation beyond reputePatxi has a reputation beyond reputePatxi has a reputation beyond reputePatxi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Car Import from EU to Switzerland (less than 6months)

Quote:
View Post
You may call my post BS. But Form 15.50? Whatever rocks your boat.

Here is an official challenge: Show me one one single untrue statement in my above post until midnight today (2012-11-06T23:59:59+01:00) and I will change my signature and avatar to your likening for one month (November 7th 2012 to December 7th 2012) if you fail I will chose your avatar and signature for the mentioned time period. Deal?
Sorry, not to offend too much. It's obvious that you intended well in your thought out post. Your references to the regulations were of course appropriate. You should have kept it at that however. If you look through the previous threads on this topic, you will find that they are full of erroneous information.

Untrue statements:
1. "What you would do and Elira is already doing is tax fraud"

With the limited information that the OP provided, this is not true. I wasn't even sure if the OP had moved to Switzerland yet.

2. "The problem is that you cannot easily import a car into Switzerland once you have residency in Switzerland."

Huh? It was pretty easy for me and I'm not that smart (I did it based on previous threads in this forum).