View Single Post
Old 20.11.2012, 19:13
mexswiss2012 mexswiss2012 is offline
Newbie 1st class
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Zug
Posts: 16
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts
mexswiss2012 has no particular reputation at present
Re: Non EU B Permit Holder: How to call Parents in CH to live with me

View Post

I would like to call my parents from India to live here with me in CH. I have a B-Permit and a permanent job with local Employer.

Does anyone have done this or know who did it before, what is the requirements or the process for doing it.

An early reply will be helpful.

Thank You

Sorry that I know , is not possible if you have B permit, Maybe if you have C oder Swiss Passport as I know but with B is 100% impossible even you ask to the Kanton or Gemeinde where you are.
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank mexswiss2012 for this useful post: