View Single Post
Old 14.12.2012, 05:54
Forum Legend

Groaned at 332 Times in 257 Posts
Thanked 11,716 Times in 6,858 Posts
Wollishofener has a reputation beyond reputeWollishofener has a reputation beyond reputeWollishofener has a reputation beyond reputeWollishofener has a reputation beyond reputeWollishofener has a reputation beyond reputeWollishofener has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What are you currently listening to?

Possibly the strangest book I ever read. A book written about the then new Soviet Union in 1927/28 by a German who was a total monarchist. Whose basic theory was that Russia wiithin 30 years after the end of Bolshevik rule would become a Constitutional Monarchy. When starting to read it, I found it difficult to see too much of a link to modern dayx, but when reading further on one side and learning about the recent speech of Mr Putin, I started to look at the thing in a different way. There in fact is a crown pretendent of Romanow origin who lives in Madrid. So that Putin, while handing over the presidency to the new Czar, could make himself Imperial Prime Minister and make the great communicator Medvedev his Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister.