View Single Post
Old 26.12.2012, 12:32
jrspet's Avatar
jrspet jrspet is offline
Forum Legend
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Quaint Wädenswil, Zürich, CH
Posts: 8,133
Groaned at 27 Times in 20 Posts
Thanked 7,036 Times in 3,912 Posts
jrspet has a reputation beyond reputejrspet has a reputation beyond reputejrspet has a reputation beyond reputejrspet has a reputation beyond reputejrspet has a reputation beyond reputejrspet has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Getting Married - Asylum Seeker !

Did you already have that ceremony in October ( you were looking for a reception hall then ) ?

In German, a URL about a decision that might be related.

Someone with a Permit N ( undetermined asylum case - I hope you have a SL passport and ID card that can be verified for the purpose of marriage ) wishes to marry someone from the same Canton with a Permit F ( temporarily admitted into CH ).

Requirements for marriage

In order to get married, you must meet the following legal requirements:
the person you want to marry must be of the opposite sex;

you must be over 18 years of age and have the capacity to consent;

if you are subject to a guardianship order, you must obtain the consent of your legal representative;

you may not already be married or in a registered partnership;

you may not be closely related to the other person [e.g. biological parents or grandparents, adoptive parents or grandparents, (half-)brother or (half-)sister;]

you may not get married in order to circumvent laws on the admission and residence of foreign nationals;

you must be able to prove that you are lawfully resident in Switzerland at the time of the marriage. - you both have permits
Source and further reading

Special forms ( Z1 / Z2 ) - PDF from the BfM enclosed.

Costs, how long it will take and other questions can be best answered by the F permit holder's Asyl Co-ordination Department of the person with an F permit in his/her Gemeinde or Stadt. You might need to reach the Rechtsberatungsstelle für Asylsuchende Aargau for assistance ( HEKS ).

You can also reach the Zilvilstandamt in Aargau for information and here about marriage.

Certain people also register with or notify the home embassy ( SL embassy for example ) of the marriage in CH.

Previous thread:

URGENT !! - Advise Needed..( appeal by rejected F permit holder )
Attached Files
File Type: pdf booklet-d.pdf (384.6 KB, 231 views)
404 – punoɟ ʇou ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ
The following 4 users would like to thank jrspet for this useful post: