View Single Post
Old 09.01.2013, 18:52
Newbie 1st class

Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Giraffe has no particular reputation at present
RAV and Maternity Question

Hi,
First of all apologies because I think I have only ever posted here on this Forum about RAV but I have another question and although I have searched I can not find an answer.
I am currently on RAV, well acutally my unemployment benefit is suspended at the moment and I am on my 4mths "maternity leave/payment entitlement" as I had a second baby in the middle of November. So I am not quiet 2 months into my maternity entitlement leave and my RAV advisor has told me I need to start looking for a new job and that I must attend a meeting with her next week. I am happy to do both but just thought that since I am not actually receiving unemployment at the moment then I was not required to do this until after 4months from the date of birth of my child.
Has anyone else been in this situation? Thought I would like to clarify before I start asking her too many questions. I changed RAV offices and RAV advisors only two months before I had my baby and my new RAV officer does not speak english and is not as friendly as my previous advisor whom i got on very well with.
Thanks for any help you can give.
G