View Single Post
Old 14.01.2013, 14:10
Forum Veteran

Groaned at 21 Times in 14 Posts
Jack of all trades. has an excellent reputationJack of all trades. has an excellent reputationJack of all trades. has an excellent reputationJack of all trades. has an excellent reputation
Re: Beware: Unprofessional service in Interdiscount

Quote:
View Post
It started when my iPhone 5 was defect on its screen (discoloration). I brought it to interdiscount where I bought it, and at first they took my iPhone straight away and they told me that it is defect and they will replace the iphone.

After a week, they sent me a notification that it's not possible to repair it, therefore they gave me three choices, whether 1) I just want to throw away the phone and it still costs me CHF 80 for service charge. 2) I will get the phone back and it costs me CHF 80, and 3) I get replacement but I have to pay CHF 351.

In the letter, they said that it's not under warranty!!! WTF? First, I bought it on the beginning of November, there is no way that it's not under warranty. Then they said that "Maybe you broke the phone!" Oh come on, I said to them that I didn't broke it, since I never drop it or jailbreak, or do anything stupid to it and as far as I know, it has been a big issue for the screen of iPhone 5 (discoloration) that some customers across the world got similar problem. They still insisted that It's my fault

Since I need a phone for communication, ok then, I decided to get the replacement which costs me CHF 351. after I have decided, they told me that the replacement will take less than a week.

But until today (it has been almost 2 weeks) the replacement has not come yet. And when I asked them, when exactly I will get it, they said maybe you have to wait for another week.

Is this what they call professional? So guys, just watch out if you buy some electronics from interdiscount. Maybe it's cheap, but the service is so terrible.
You have posted a few times and then this? Who, with the exception of an idiot is going to believe someone who has not built up a scrap of trust (reputation) in this forum and who then posts negative comments about Interdiscount.

I think there is a little more to this. Like a personal vendetta?

One born every day...
This user groans at Jack of all trades. for this post: