View Single Post
Old 06.02.2013, 14:41
pratheepr's Avatar
pratheepr pratheepr is offline
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: zurich
Posts: 4
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
pratheepr has no particular reputation at present
Non EU wife going back to home country for pregnancy.

Hi everyone,
I am an EU (french) married to an Indian national wife. She is currently pregnant and wants to go back to India for her delivery. So, if she leaves by the 7th month of her pregnancy, she might come back only after 4-5 months after our baby is born. In this case, would her residence permit (currently dependent B) be still valid if she is to come back after 7 months outside Switzerland. Do we need to inform the Kreisbüro if she is to leave the country for an extended period of time?
Reply With Quote