View Single Post
Old 14.02.2013, 16:26
munkycheeks munkycheeks is offline
Newbie 1st class
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Zurich
Posts: 14
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
munkycheeks has slipped a little
Permit to live here without a job/as a Student from UK

Can anyone tell me how a Student would get a permit to live here with me?

They would not be working as they are in full time distance education at a University in the UK. They will have no bills here and would basically live as a ghost - no benefits and only being registered with the local geminde and having to pay health insurance.

She would look to get part-time work during Summer onwards. If this was up to 50% would she be entitled to get a B permit?

I think it is a very simple question to which I am finding it very difficult to get the answers.

Reply With Quote