View Single Post
Old 29.02.2008, 14:33
Forum Legend

Groaned at 101 Times in 92 Posts
Thanked 9,106 Times in 4,522 Posts
miniMia has a reputation beyond reputeminiMia has a reputation beyond reputeminiMia has a reputation beyond reputeminiMia has a reputation beyond reputeminiMia has a reputation beyond reputeminiMia has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Where to buy an "Ensemble" style bed ?

Quote:
View Post
How much is a the biggest bed in Swiss francs?
Quote:
View Post
These beds sound great, but also like they're VERY expensive.
Oh. i just wrote an essay on beds & then it disappeared!

Anyway, the Dux beds are very expensive. But they often have discounts applied off the list price, except on special order beds, like the ones over the standard 180x200. It doesn't hurt to go check out what they have, especially if you really want this type of bed. There aren't so many around. This store lists prices. I don't speak German so I don't know what each piece listed is.
Jutzi+Thomet

Another good bed is the Flou bed, but it's not the type you are looking for. It's a slat system but their mattresses are lovely and the structure seems really solid. They are around 5-7,000 for the whole system. (more or less depending on the model, size, type of mattress, etc). They are less expensive if you don't get the type that lifts up so you can use the underneath space for storage.
Flou Beds