View Single Post
Old 21.03.2013, 23:58
Forum Veteran

Groaned at 76 Times in 59 Posts
Thanked 1,048 Times in 536 Posts
Jumping Captain has a reputation beyond reputeJumping Captain has a reputation beyond reputeJumping Captain has a reputation beyond reputeJumping Captain has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Internet business from CH allowed?

Quote:
View Post
Hi, I'm starting my own internet business (yes, I can work for myself in CH as I have b-permit and EU citizen etc).

I want to trade on Amazon.com (USA) i.e: buy different types of physical products wholesale (from various parts of the world if applicable) to sell over in USA Amazon marketplace with profits going into my Swiss business account.

I am wondering if this internet trading business is allowed working from Switzerland via internet? i.e: are you legally allowed to buy and sell stuff internationally 'from' my little laptop in CH? anything unlawful about this in CH I need to know about?

Thank you in advance.
Pay your bills.
Don't import anything you shouldn't.
Don't export anything you shouldn't.
And sell to your EF friends at a cost.

We can help you if you offer a bit more detail of which articles you plan to deal with, how you plan to ship and deal with payments to/from the US. Try to keep one thought, there are probably 20 others that either currently do this or have tried and failed.
JC