View Single Post
Old 04.03.2008, 21:41
Forum Legend

Groaned at 15 Times in 14 Posts
Thanked 5,262 Times in 2,558 Posts
Deep Purple has a reputation beyond reputeDeep Purple has a reputation beyond reputeDeep Purple has a reputation beyond reputeDeep Purple has a reputation beyond reputeDeep Purple has a reputation beyond reputeDeep Purple has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Concert Wishbone Ash, ZUG 28/02/2008

Quote:
View Post
Concert was a disappointment. I now have heard some of Martin Turner's Wishbone Ash. Much better live. http://www.wishboneash.co.uk my friend recently saw them in Worthing at the half-brick - they played some of my favourites also like Lorelei & Sorrel.
I guess that it was Andy Powell's Wishbone Ash that you saw. I was planning to see them locally next month but perhaps not now. I may go to Martin turner's Wishbone Ash in Worthing next month instead. Wish I lived a little nearer to Worthing. There is a great list of bands at the Half Brick. It looks like you are out of luck for a chance to see them over there. It is a great shame when groups claiming to be the originals still perform under their original name. With only Andy Powell from the original line up they are not really Wishbone Ash I reckon.