View Single Post
Old 01.04.2013, 15:26
Forum Veteran

Groaned at 78 Times in 61 Posts
Thanked 1,048 Times in 536 Posts
Jumping Captain has a reputation beyond reputeJumping Captain has a reputation beyond reputeJumping Captain has a reputation beyond reputeJumping Captain has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Betreibung any experiences of the process.

Update, end of March 2013:

The CHF 1800.- was paid to the court twelve days before the court date. I am getting all documents in order and am looking forward to putting my facts on the table.

Possibilities of how this will turn out:
1. I receive all funds including interest,
2. I will receive a monthly payment till the open invoices and interest is covered,
3. Since the debtor has no money, the court will demand selling his personal items (Einzelfirma) to pay his debts,
4. The debtor has nothing and I receive nothing.

If 2, 3 or 4 happens, the debtor will be filed as bankrupt and that will hang over his head forever. Most likely his business will be closed and taken off the Handelsregister as bankrupt.

Of course I don't really care if he is forced into bankruptcy. His lack of concern to pay his bills is not my problem and as far as I am concerned, he deserves it.

Though, I do hope for the first solution above Easier for all involved. Will update here as of the results from the visit in court.
JC
The following 3 users would like to thank Jumping Captain for this useful post: