View Single Post
Old 12.04.2013, 12:16
Forum Veteran

Groaned at 92 Times in 61 Posts
Thanked 2,485 Times in 821 Posts
Connor MacLeod has a reputation beyond reputeConnor MacLeod has a reputation beyond reputeConnor MacLeod has a reputation beyond reputeConnor MacLeod has a reputation beyond reputeConnor MacLeod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Share your Ryanair experiences

Quote:
View Post
I'm tempted to pull the trigger on some Ryanair flights this summer, departing from Bergamo.

Anyone got recent experiences of a) Ryanair and b) Bergamo?

I will be travelling with a 3-year-old and some checked luggage. My hand luggage will be aiming to fit into their dimensions.

Your experiences will help me to decide whether to do it or not!!

Thanks!
Read the small print, then read it again, then read it again until you know it off by heart because there is absolutely no room for negotiation on anything.

I was one minute late (and when I say one minute, it really was and the woman at check in agreed it was one minute) coming off another Ryan air flight which was late and they refused to let me check in and I could see the plane sitting on the runway.

Another time I was also .2kg over my baggage and it was either empty the bag or pay up simple as that, fair enough I thought. I got on the plane and the plane was empty.

The worst airline I have ever travelled with and I point blank refuse to fly with them again, I would much rather pay more than give them any of my money.

Zero customer service, you are simply money to them and they will take as much money as they can and give you as little as possible.

I have not flown with them for 10 years so they may well have changed for the better however what I read and hear about them it would appear they haven't.