View Single Post
Old 17.06.2013, 13:52
Forum Legend

Groaned at 356 Times in 244 Posts
Thanked 12,395 Times in 4,233 Posts
AbFab has a reputation beyond reputeAbFab has a reputation beyond reputeAbFab has a reputation beyond reputeAbFab has a reputation beyond reputeAbFab has a reputation beyond reputeAbFab has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Orange mobile international roaming

Quote:
View Post
A word of caution to anyone with an Orange subscription - I have just spent ~30 minutes on my 11th phone call with Orange customer in 2 weeks after they took my order for an international roaming package then, inexplicably, cancelled the order later the same evening prior to my travels.
Was it not a little imprudent to arrange a phone contract the day before you travels, especially if the phone was important to you abroad?

That said I've been with Orange to over 10 year and have little to complain about. Their coverage in CH is not the best. I only once had a problem when trying to cancel my initial 12 month contract in order to go on to pre-paid:

I called a month before the contact end only to be told I should call a day or two before. When I did this they told me it was too late and I was in for another year. However I explained the previous call, which they had logged, and Orange agreed to end the contact...

Fed up of smoking? 10 tips to quit in 10 days