View Single Post
Old 18.03.2008, 10:59
Danscooter27's Avatar
Danscooter27 Danscooter27 is offline
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Zurich (Originally from Melbourne Australia)
Posts: 8
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Danscooter27 has no particular reputation at present
Re: Non-EU Permits - a few bullet points.

View Post
Sorry to be dissappoint you but if you spouse has a student B permit then you dont come under the new rule. If your spouse here for studies normally a Student B permit is granted. May be i am wrong in assuming that your spouse is here for studies
Thanks Justdoit
mmm yes we found out today that postdoc positions are considered as education, which means he falls under the short term permit B category, with the contract being renewed every year. This is very bad news for me.

Now the big question - Is there any way a dependent spouse of someone with a short term work permit B can work?

Reply With Quote