View Single Post
Old 18.03.2008, 20:17
justdoit's Avatar
justdoit justdoit is offline
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Altendorf
Posts: 231
Groaned at 3 Times in 3 Posts
Thanked 61 Times in 34 Posts
justdoit is considered knowledgeablejustdoit is considered knowledgeablejustdoit is considered knowledgeable
Re: Non-EU Permits - a few bullet points.

View Post
Thanks Justdoit
mmm yes we found out today that postdoc positions are considered as education, which means he falls under the short term permit B category, with the contract being renewed every year. This is very bad news for me.

Now the big question - Is there any way a dependent spouse of someone with a short term work permit B can work?

Yes you can. But like mentioned previously the Employer needs to apply for the permit. The good news is that you dont come under Permit Quota.

And if your spouse has a short term permit you can still work without permit, but the problem is if your spouse has a B permit under study scheme.
Reply With Quote