View Single Post
Old 10.07.2013, 13:08

Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
TweetiePie has no particular reputation at present
Another Noise Complaint

I know this has been done to death but any advice on how to get revenge on my "neighbours"?

We have some noisy neighbours who live on the level below us in our apartment block, not directly below but next door. They regularly have friends over and as they smoke and have a small child, they sit outside on their balcony. This is not a problem for me if it is occassional or even until 11 or 12pm, this has become a more regular ocuurance and happen 3 or 4 times a week. We chose not to say anything not wanting to be killjoys.

However, every evening for the past week they have been outside talking laughing and playing music until 1 or 2pm, on sunday night they were out there til 2pm, so on monday we complained to the landlord. On monday night they did not make much noise but last night they were out there until 3pm. The landlord had obviously told them and they were mocking me speaking italian in an english accent and calling my kittens name. This made me soooo angry. We put up with it for a year now but this is the final straw! Any advice how I can seek revenge? Clearly this people are unreasonable so should I act the same?
The following 2 users would like to thank TweetiePie for this useful post:
This user groans at TweetiePie for this post: