View Single Post
Old 26.07.2013, 21:29
Posts: n/a
Re: Improving the chances of getting a non-EU B work permit?

View Post
I see that brusch, but I wonder why the difference in the first place. As an EU citizen my permit covers all of Switzerland, but of course if I move from Fribourg canton to another I'd have to register at my new migration office and they would issue a new C permit. Which would be the same procedure for a non-EU. So why the different wording?
I honestly have no idea. Settlement (C) Permits are not dealt with in Swiss-EU bilateral agreements (instead they are dealt with in bilateral agreements with individual countries or rules issued by the Swiss government on a country by country basis).
Reply With Quote