View Single Post
Old 27.07.2013, 12:02
Forum Legend

Groaned at 32 Times in 27 Posts
Thanked 5,511 Times in 2,215 Posts
Mélusine has a reputation beyond reputeMélusine has a reputation beyond reputeMélusine has a reputation beyond reputeMélusine has a reputation beyond reputeMélusine has a reputation beyond reputeMélusine has a reputation beyond repute
Re: cultural difference? lack of luck? please advise where you met your lover‏

First, I think you have a very open-minded and positive attitude toward the situation. Conversely to some other posters recently who decided than since they couldn't find a partner, it was because Swiss were socially retarded, you are ready to consider all options, including the fact that you may pose some challenges too.

I do think that seduction techniques are very different between Asia and Europe (not being judgmental here), so it might take time to adapt to the local ways. I don't think you are unattractive for European women, but they might simply be about puzzled about your attitude at the moment. This could very well change if
A) you meet the 'right' woman who is aware of the cultural differences between your two countries, and is not scared by them
B) you 'adapt' a bit more to the local seduction techniques and their codes

In any way, you are still VERY young in Swiss standard for marriage and families! At your age, many guys (and girls!) still want to party and travel as much as they can before they settle in, and there's nothing wrong with that!

As other mentioned, I'd suggest trying to get out more, meet new people and new friends. Don't focus on finding love at all costs: keep your options open, and see what happens!