View Single Post
Old 27.07.2013, 12:06
Forum Legend

Groaned at 251 Times in 177 Posts
Thanked 9,243 Times in 3,470 Posts
Pancakes has a reputation beyond reputePancakes has a reputation beyond reputePancakes has a reputation beyond reputePancakes has a reputation beyond reputePancakes has a reputation beyond reputePancakes has a reputation beyond repute
Re: cultural difference? lack of luck? please advise where you met your lover‏

Personally, I find a lot of Asian men very attractive. In fact, my ex is half Chinese and half Japanese.

If European women aren't giving you attention, don't worry. I think a lot of women here (especially in Switzerland) are known for giving men the "cold shoulder" and acting a bit conceited.

Anyways... you're only 26 years old! You still have a lot of time to get married and have kids. Enjoy your youth while you still can.

But to answer your question... I actually met my Swiss husband on myspace(!) while I was still living in the US. He had noticed a comment that I left on the profile of a band we both like (thanks, Boards of Canada) and sent me a friend request. We immediately fell into one another... and here I am, five years later.

Love will come your way when the time is right. It's not something that can be forced.

Good luck!