View Single Post
Old 31.07.2013, 14:45

Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
ciao has no particular reputation at present
Re: cultural difference? lack of luck? please advise where you met your lover‏

Most people here are quite generous and understanding.. My comment might be a bit harsh for you..

IMHO, it doesn't seem like your issue is about cultural difference or European/Swiss women not finding you attractive. It appears that you haven't dated any Caucasian including Americans or Canadians...and that makes me wonder why.. If you are a student (especially), there should be many girls from all over the world, especially Switzerland seem to have many foreigners from everywhere. So.., it's not just European/Swiss woman not being attracted to you. I've seen many American women who like dating Asian men because they think Asian men are very sweet.

It sounds like (to me) that you are quite obsessive about having an experience to date a non-Asian woman. Any Caucasian, but just not Asian. And to me, you are not looking for someone who you would really like, but more .. the fantasy of dating European/Swiss woman.

Most women have good instinct. They can feel what you are looking for.. That might be the problem.
This user would like to thank ciao for this useful post: