View Single Post
Old 31.07.2013, 15:01
Forum Legend

Groaned at 38 Times in 29 Posts
Thanked 5,673 Times in 2,039 Posts
TidakApa has a reputation beyond reputeTidakApa has a reputation beyond reputeTidakApa has a reputation beyond reputeTidakApa has a reputation beyond reputeTidakApa has a reputation beyond reputeTidakApa has a reputation beyond repute
Re: cultural difference? lack of luck? please advise where you met your lover‏

Quote:
View Post
thanks for all those people participated in this topic and gave many helpful advice. In the past weekend I went out for fete-de-geneve and Paleo festival with friends, and unfortunately they are all guys (but we did enjoy the summer and music). Mon-Fri works 9-10 hours and 1 hour sports after, no time and no luck on weekdays.
Two things:
1. MAKE TIME -
The only women that will come to you when you're ready are the ones you pay for.
Work and Sport are important, but don't let it control your life. The fete, was a good idea to get out amongst it, and it doesn't matter that you were there with 'the boys'..... at least you were out.

2. USE THE FORCE LUKE -
Re: "The boys". Discuss "wingman" tactics such as the "Kamakaze" or "Pack buster" move to break up a tight pack of chicks....... i.e. send one of your mates into the group of girls (they won't appreciate it), but in the confusion of it all, the rest of you can move in from the outside and single one out from the pack. Get to work with your smooth moves and let your crazy dance moves do the rest.
not the "I want to marry and have kids" move I saw you pull in another thread - that shit will never work mate.
If possible, just befriend some chicks to hang out with you. You will actually have more chance of meeting girls if you are a mixed group rather than just guys.

Most of all, don't give up, and don't let it get to you.

I'm glad to see that you did enjoy yourself anyway - good on ya mate, well done..... and keep going.
This user would like to thank TidakApa for this useful post: