View Single Post
Old 04.08.2013, 10:35
Forum Veteran

Groaned at 22 Times in 21 Posts
Thanked 2,315 Times in 1,179 Posts
ximix has a reputation beyond reputeximix has a reputation beyond reputeximix has a reputation beyond reputeximix has a reputation beyond reputeximix has a reputation beyond reputeximix has a reputation beyond repute
Re: cultural difference? lack of luck? please advise where you met your lover‏

What, all of them? Surely not! Don't be so hard on yo'self!

However, if you are indeed a "level 80 Paladin" then give that up right away and work on the others!

In all seriousness @Mattalex, I echo others who've said just chill, be yourself, take your time and absorb yourself in the hobbies and other stuff that interests you. Meeting that someone you seek will happen when it happens if you get my drift...

A good and now happily long-time married friend of mine once told me that when he was younger there was time when he was literally desperate for a girlfriend and tried everything to get one, with no success. It was only when he stopped looking and chasing and just hanging loose and behaving as though he was not interested at all when around women, that suddenly they were literally lining up to date him... Well, that's what he said.

Quote:
View Post
all true to me!!