View Single Post
Old 04.08.2013, 13:03

Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
mattalex has no particular reputation at present
Re: cultural difference? lack of luck? please advise where you met your lover‏

Quote:
View Post
So why not learn south asian culture ;-). In south asia its still diverse depending on religion (muslim, hindu, buddhist or christians).
hi, i think IN THE WORLD, there are thousands of things to learn. UNFORTUNATELY, LIFE is limited and I have to choose only one or two among them.

your statement can apply for all the below:

Why not learn hindu? Why not learn Thai? Why not learn bangladesh?
Why not learn Korean? Why not learn Malay? etc.............because they are quite different from Chinese.

I do thank you for your idea and I do appreciate their own culture.

However, please note that I don't live there and I won't because I don't like hot weather (I hate HK hot weather as well and I like snow!!!!). I don't see the point to learn south asian culture (so I can have a full picture of Asia?? How about the rest of the world??), especially in Switzerland. It's funny to tell a Chinese living in Switzerland/Europe to learn Indian. That's something like I let a Indian learn Vietnamese when he is living in Japan, or let a English guy go to Korea to learn Thai. BE LOCAL and don't make your life SO COMPLICATED.

To be honest, if I want to go further, I will choose among German, French and Spanish that's why I come to Europe. Thank you for your understanding.