View Single Post
Old 12.08.2013, 12:18
Forum Veteran

Groaned at 28 Times in 20 Posts
kiwiguy08 has an excellent reputationkiwiguy08 has an excellent reputationkiwiguy08 has an excellent reputationkiwiguy08 has an excellent reputation
Re: Conforama reviews

A bed and wardrobe that I purchased from Conforama almost 4 years ago are still in good shape and i was able to disassemble them and put them together again when i moved house. Putting them together in the first place was a real challenge but i had help from Papa Goose who assembles furniture on the side. The manuals were tough to understand.

On the other hand, a bookshelf and tv stand from there were a catastrophe. Poorly thought of design, instructions that defy the laws of physics. (cheap glue holding up heavy glass ). I managed to put both together but foregoed the doors to both. Both items are also wobbly as heck.

The electronics seemed to be fairly priced. Most of the units are "new" but spec wise have been available for 2 years or so. However, if you need a cheap printer or blu ray player its worth a shot. There were also TVs there that looked appealing.

I think anyone considering a purchase there needs to really inspect the way the article is built. If it looks overly complicated or requiring substantial glue....stay away!