View Single Post
Old 13.08.2013, 18:08
startg startg is offline
Junior Member
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Geneva
Posts: 33
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Thanked 17 Times in 13 Posts
startg has no particular reputation at present
Possible for C permit holder to pay tax deducted at source?

I have a C permit and so moved to paying my own taxes a couple of years back, I'm paid by a Zurich company but live and work in Geneva.
I'd like to have tax deducted at source as :-
1. I don't like managing the damned tax forms/payments.
2. It seems to end up being more expensive now than when tax was deducted at source.

Does anyone know if it's possible?
I did ask the payroll company(my official employers), they said no but I suspect them of not wanting to bother with it so don't really trust their answer.
Thanks in advance for any replies.
Reply With Quote