View Single Post
Old 18.08.2013, 12:09
Onnanoko Onnanoko is offline
Newbie 1st class
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: 5426
Posts: 23
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Onnanoko has no particular reputation at present
Changing student visa to working visa for non EU

Hello Everybody, I need info from you who had experienced the same case as me. I am a student and holding a student residence permit here in switzerland. I wrote also letter to leave switzerland after i did my study. However, if there is a company who wants to hire me in switzerland,will i be able to change my student permit to working permit?if yes, how long does it takes to change the permit? Thank you very much and looking forward to hear your responds.
Reply With Quote