Thread: Beware Ebookers
View Single Post
Old 26.08.2013, 22:19
Forum Legend

Groaned at 460 Times in 352 Posts
Thanked 23,089 Times in 11,824 Posts
fatmanfilms has a reputation beyond reputefatmanfilms has a reputation beyond reputefatmanfilms has a reputation beyond reputefatmanfilms has a reputation beyond reputefatmanfilms has a reputation beyond reputefatmanfilms has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Beware Ebookers

Quote:
View Post
Ebookers sent me a ticket with the wrong last name. First they said they would fix it, then did, nothing, and when I pushed refused to do anything. They blamed it on Air France and security policy in the US (our destination). This is the problem with ebookers: as an intermediary they can blame everything on somebody else. I had to eat... the cost of the ticket they issued for a fictitious person and buy a new one at a much higher fare.

It's not worth it to use ebookers. It's not convenient, doesn't save time, and their prices are no better than the fares direct from the airlines. And they are evil.

Anybody else had problems with them?
Never had a problem, used them many times, however I check the name before pressing send, you obviously did not, you screw up yourself, so why blame Ebookers?