View Single Post
Old 27.08.2013, 15:37
stubborn stubborn is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Zurich
Posts: 297
Groaned at 38 Times in 24 Posts
Thanked 295 Times in 146 Posts
stubborn has become a little unpopularstubborn has become a little unpopular
Re: permit question: marriage and move canton...

When you move from one community or city to another you have to de-register in old one and register in new one. When you go for registration in new commune, they will let you know if they will do it for you or you have to go to by yourself to immigration office of the canton (depends on cantonal rules). Whoever does it, you will receive new permit anyway because of change in status - family permit and change in canton.

Even moving to Valais without marriage gives you new permit but then your permit changes again after marriage.
Reply With Quote