View Single Post
Old 27.08.2013, 15:57
RandomForest RandomForest is offline
Junior Member
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Lausanne
Posts: 37
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
RandomForest has no particular reputation at present
Re: permit question: marriage and move canton...

Hi. My permit is B tired to the employer. I think because of this I simply cannot move to VS if I work in VD (is this right? please correct me...)

But after marriage can I move to VS? I am not giving up my job in VD. After marriage, we will both live in VS, I commute to VD, he commutes to GE.

Someone told me that the correct procedure should be this: first get married, then ask a new permit in VS based on family reunion, is that correct??
Reply With Quote