Thread: Flu shots?
View Single Post
Old 23.09.2013, 07:44
Forum Legend

Groaned at 33 Times in 30 Posts
Thanked 6,885 Times in 2,220 Posts
Village Idiot has a reputation beyond reputeVillage Idiot has a reputation beyond reputeVillage Idiot has a reputation beyond reputeVillage Idiot has a reputation beyond reputeVillage Idiot has a reputation beyond reputeVillage Idiot has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Flu shots?

Quote:
View Post
I took my child to a pediatrician here who stated he does not feel the flu shot is necessary. I made a personal appointment with a dr here who told me it was too soon (went last month) to consider but she didn't feel it necessary either. Though, I feel like had I pushed for one the drs would have administered, begrudgingly. So, in my experience you can make a doctors appointment and state that you must have one and you should get it.
Doctors vary on their stance on vaccination; it's important to find one whose view reflects yours.

We're a family that believes in the benefits of vaccination, and our paediatrician recommended very strongly that we get our baby immunized against the flu early in the season. We agreed.

She offers the vaccinations in her office, or they're offered free through my company (including family members).