View Single Post
Old 06.04.2008, 12:47
Newbie 1st class

Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Shenanigans has no particular reputation at present
online order of mobile beauty treatments Geneva to Vaud areas

Hi I'm moving to Geneva in June 08 and I will be setting up a mobile order on line health and beauty service. Basically how it works is you will log onto my web site (currently under construction will advice in 2 weeks when live) order you required treatments, book you required date and times. I will contact you to inform you of your therapist or stylist etc she will arrive at your home or place of work 15 minuites before your booking time to set up. All therapist will be fully insured, qualified and vetted for your peace of mind. Rang of services which will be on offer will be Hair, spa treatments, beauty treatments, waxing, manicures, pedicures, gym instructors, massage therapist, yoga teachers, hair, make up artist, wardrope consultants, personal shoppers and many more. This service is offered not only to internationals in Geneva and Vaud but also local swiss nationals as all therapist will speak English, French, German etc. We will also offer a VIP service to fly your therapist to any location you are at in the world. Corporate events, group booking girls, night in, parties, weddings will also be on offer as well as call outs to hotels. The areas at present we will cover are Geneva right along the lake to Lausanne. I would appricate any feed back and interest on this type of service. If you are interested please email me your details and as soon as our web site is live I can forward the link onto you. Also can anyone advice as to where are the best sites to advertise my service to cover my target areas in Switzerland. Thank you all for your time.

Sarah

Last edited by Shenanigans; 06.04.2008 at 15:26.