View Single Post
Old 07.04.2008, 15:58
Posts: n/a
Re: Do I have to get a TV licence from Billag?

View Post
So if you can receive 'Swiss' programs you have to pay even if you don't actually watch them. Same in the car, if the radio can receive 'Swiss' stations, then you have to pay.
As a case in point I would have to pay the radio element even if I had no other receiving equipment but my radio alarm. Living where I do it can only receive one Swiss radio programme, and that programme I hate. If the alarm clock were the only radio source I had, it would be cheaper to give it away and buy a replacement without radio.

Apparently Billag will ask if you have either a radio alarm or a mobile phone which can receive radio. Answer either question in the affirmative, and you have to pay.