View Single Post
Old 08.04.2008, 13:20

Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Vanee has no particular reputation at present
Re: Watch out if you are using "Mehrfahrtenkarte"

My reply below:

Quote:
View Post
I don't think you'll have much of a chance complaining.
No, I don't have much hope either, but still think this is not my mistake.

It sounds as if the conducter may have been a little rude about it, but it is quite clear: You bought a card for 6 rides, you used the 6 rides and so there are no more left...
In fact, the conductor was quite proper, even wishing me "Schoenen Tag" after issueing the fine

You can stamp the tickets more than 6 times, but after 6 they are not valid and the print doesn't usually go into one of the empty fields. We usually use them as play tickets...
After 6 punches (which I thought only 5), I still saw 1 ticket in the conner (there are numbers from 1 to 6 and number 1 was still there), that's why I punched this last number. That means something wrong with one of the first 6 punches, don't know which one. I would not have used the card if I did not see the last ticket. All seven punches were nicely printed.

Just to update everyone, I sent the card away as proposed. Called them up again yesterday to ask if I should pay the fine now as the deadline is approaching. They told me I can hold back and they will send me a report soon. Don't know what to expect. In any case, it's good they are looking into the problem and don't just ignore it
The following 2 users would like to thank Vanee for this useful post: