View Single Post
Old 03.12.2013, 10:40
oriantea oriantea is offline
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: sudan
Posts: 7
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
oriantea has no particular reputation at present
Greetings and Questions from Sudan

hello EF members

let me introduce myself , i'm a young Sudanese lady who has recently got married to the love of her life who lives in Swiss for almost 24 years since he was one year old but he only has C permit residency ,, and he is still studying and he doesn't have a good job ,, but his family also live there and his father got a good job and he is supporting us very much .
my husband wants me to join him but he say he have to apply for a job with a good salary like 4000 ch so i can come and get B permit .. now i live in Sudan and I've never been to Swiss or Europe and we really want to complete what we started together .
I've two questions :
1-is it better to obtain visa type D from Sudan or go with a regular visa then obtain for it later ??
2-is it really about how much he gets as a salary ?

Can you guys please tell me what to do and what is the best option ,, i'm really confused

Thank you for your time
Reply With Quote