View Single Post
Old 05.12.2013, 10:29
Forum Legend

Groaned at 114 Times in 94 Posts
Thanked 5,664 Times in 2,771 Posts
Angela-74 has a reputation beyond reputeAngela-74 has a reputation beyond reputeAngela-74 has a reputation beyond reputeAngela-74 has a reputation beyond reputeAngela-74 has a reputation beyond reputeAngela-74 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Threaten by company on legal action against posting on EF my bad experience with

I remember writing once a review, more like a complain because a company agreed on some services in writing and then they wanted to overcharge me. I would NEVER recommend that company and I did mention them on EF.
The owner started sending me emails saying he would take legal action, I did not take him seriously as I had (and still have) written proof of what he offered me so he backed off.

I know he asked me to have the thread closed as it allegedly had a negative impact on his business, I am not sure if it was closed or not but I let him talk to the admins.
If what you, OP, are saying is 100% true, then stand your ground but make sure you have proof of what you are saying.

Good Luck!