View Single Post
Old 05.11.2006, 00:50
The Architect

Groaned at 3 Times in 3 Posts
mark has a reputation beyond reputemark has a reputation beyond reputemark has a reputation beyond reputemark has a reputation beyond reputemark has a reputation beyond reputemark has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Internet issues / choices in Switzerland / ADSL vs cable

Quote:
We are moving (hopefully) to Zug in April 2007 and I need to start to look at internet/ telephone/ cable providers. Have just read this stuff, does anyone have any uptodate comments/ thoughts? The internet will be primarily used for business, so I would like (?) to get things done as smoothly and simply as possible.
Well it's really not hard. Visit the providers websites, decide what you'd like. You don't need to organise it too far in advance, it all gets installed quite quickly.
Quote:
Any infor would be great.
Thanks
I'm not really sure what you are after here. There's lots of information on this thread - and the information is also provided, in English, by the providers on their websites. I'm afraid you are going to have to do your own legwork on this one.

If you have a specific question, which hasn't already been answered here or elsewhere we'd be happy to hear it.