View Single Post
Old 16.12.2013, 17:10
Forum Veteran

Groaned at 85 Times in 55 Posts
Thanked 2,502 Times in 801 Posts
Principia Discordia has a reputation beyond reputePrincipia Discordia has a reputation beyond reputePrincipia Discordia has a reputation beyond reputePrincipia Discordia has a reputation beyond reputePrincipia Discordia has a reputation beyond reputePrincipia Discordia has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SANA/Swiss fishing certification courses available in English

Quote:
Catching fish to eat is a worthy occupation, and one I used to participate in as a kid, but anything other than that I just don't see the point of.
Having sex in order to make babies is a worthy occupation, but anything other than that I just don't see the point of.

Even if you're solely catching fish for the table, releasing undersized and protected fish is the law, and simply bashing a fish over the head doesn't always kill it. As with other invertebrates, there are legal and illegal ways of doing it. Bashing a fish over the head, followed by a slice through the gills or immediate cleaning is, under Swiss law, the proper way to kill a fish, anything else can subject someone to criminal penalties.

Last edited by Principia Discordia; 16.12.2013 at 17:25.
This user would like to thank Principia Discordia for this useful post: