View Single Post
Old 19.12.2013, 13:19
Forum Legend

Groaned at 521 Times in 338 Posts
Thanked 4,258 Times in 1,944 Posts
JBZ86 has a reputation beyond reputeJBZ86 has a reputation beyond reputeJBZ86 has a reputation beyond reputeJBZ86 has a reputation beyond reputeJBZ86 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How Dog friendly is Zurich?

Quote:
View Post
JBZ86 - thanks for the information. That helps a lot.

I think we would have to live with a commute - I don't think two lab's in an apartment would work out Is there an area on the outskirts of Zurich you would recommend looking at (we are still figuring out where everything is)?

With the dogwalking costs - to be honest, thats not much worse than we pay in London! Maybe I should change careers
Well I know people with two boxers in an apartment, albeit a larger apartment on ground level with garden access. In fact there are apartments free here at reduced rates due to temp contracts of 12-18month. It's in Kilchberg next to a large dog walking field and easily accessible to city if you are interested.

Otherwise as others have suggested and tracing rail / commuter lines back from place of work will pin down your options based on distance, suitability, etc

I am not too familiar with the real outer skirts area's. I live in Kilchberg and find it suits all my needs for dog ownership, distance to city and other necessities.

I just changed career actually and my love of dogs did make me ponder dog daycare services too with those rates