View Single Post
Old 03.01.2014, 23:24
Forum Veteran

Groaned at 10 Times in 10 Posts
moggy has a reputation beyond reputemoggy has a reputation beyond reputemoggy has a reputation beyond reputemoggy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Easyjet Plus card - is it worth it?

Quote:
View Post
So is it? Currently it costs 220chf and you get speedy boarding and seat allocation.

Thanks
Is that an annual charge?

If so then worth considering how many times in a year you travel with Easyjet, or whether you work for a company that you request to pay it for you.
In London I had a manager who live in either Cambridge or Oxford (my memory a bit blank which one) but preferred to fly from Stansted so preferred Easyjet as used a more handy airport for him to whatever destination he flew to.

Quote:
View Post
I did not think of that. But you are right. Thanks for reminding me! Will have to see what i can stuff in a bag that size for a 3 day trip!
For a 3 day trip, how much do you need, so many items like toiletries you can get in small sizes & if visiting friends, they will have them for you, or if using hotels, maybe some stuff they supply maybe acceptable; most decent hotels/motels will supply hairdryers, some even trouser press, & if you ask an iron. Depending on season, the heavy stuff, outer wear you can wear, though it is a bit of pain by airports.
Consider also what type of luggage you use, do you real need wheels. If not; consider you will need both shoulder straps & hand holding. Me I usually travel with laptop so go for 13", as well as tablet & mobile, cables drive me insane, but that is modern life. One needs some change some multi under wear and other layers.
For me it depends on the route, I love BA, they offer both hand luggage, & laptop.

I did a research from years ago into luggage & still have a fascination with it in some department stores to see what on offer & check the weight
/size. Once me & OH with a return charter flight, we were some kilos over & wanted to charge huge some, OH argued, they eventually agreed would only charge 30euro for extra suitcase, luckily I had just what was needed without leaving airport & had a couple of large (C&A) cotton bags we could use as hand luggage.
This user would like to thank moggy for this useful post: