View Single Post
Old 04.01.2014, 07:59

Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Hobs has earned some respectHobs has earned some respect
Re: Easyjet Plus card - is it worth it?

Speedy boarding can be a joke - depending on the airport, all you get speedily boarded onto is the bus to the aircraft, and then you have to battle everyone else to get on board anyway. A couple of years ago, I was standing on one of these pesky buses near a group of Swiss people who were very annoyed to have found that SB just got them a seat on the bus, no advantage in the (then) free-for-all that was unallocated seating.

Numbers of bags have been an issue for me as well; especially departing Britain, easyjet staff will not normally allow more than one bag per person at the gate, so everyone ends up stuffing everything into their small suitcase just before their boarding pass is checked, and immediately pulling it out again the other side of the counter. I have done this many times, and always make sure everything will fit, but am always aggrieved at the number of (usually...) men who swan past with their man bag and their computer bag and their suitcase and and and. Having had my little rant, I also have to say none of this stops me taking advantage of easyjet's cheap and cheerful fares.

Hobs
The following 2 users would like to thank Hobs for this useful post: