View Single Post
Old 04.01.2014, 11:22

Groaned at 39 Times in 12 Posts
salie has an excellent reputationsalie has an excellent reputationsalie has an excellent reputationsalie has an excellent reputation
Re: Easyjet Plus card - is it worth it?

Quote:
View Post
I am surprised Salie- as normally if there is a big queue they will call when it gets very close to a specific flight time, and go up and down the queue calling people to go forwards- and jump the queue. I've seen this all over for EasyJet, both in CH and abroad. Good job you got on the next flight.

We were once help up because on the crash on the MWay between Lausanne and Geneva- and EasyJet staff, who were aware of the problem, were great. Luckily the flight was slightly delayed anyway, and they got us on despite us being quite a bit beyond last boarding time.
They did call but we had no idea that we were expected to simply go under the barriers and jump the queue ourselves. We expected to see a member of staff walking down the queue, checking if anyone on flight xxx was in it. This is what normally happens with most airlines. The girl behind us did leave the queue to ask an Easyjet employee what to do and she was told to simply wait in the queue. She missed the flight too.

Now I know what you're supposed to do, it would not happen again.

We arrived at the airport with 2 hours 20 mins to go but took 20 minutes to find a space to drop off the car for Easy-park. Again, we should have allowed more time considering it was Saturday before xmas.