View Single Post
Old 04.01.2014, 15:14
Forum Veteran

Groaned at 11 Times in 7 Posts
Thanked 1,781 Times in 704 Posts
ceppych has a reputation beyond reputeceppych has a reputation beyond reputeceppych has a reputation beyond reputeceppych has a reputation beyond reputeceppych has a reputation beyond reputeceppych has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Easyjet Plus card - is it worth it?

I've given up on Easyjet for many reasons, but I've had all the experiences mentioned on this forum.
I've bought speedy boarding and then been bussed with no priority given to sb passengers on arrival at the aircraft and, sometimes, having paid to book in a suitcase, I'm then confronted by others in the queue with the same suitcase, being allowed on the plane with it, even though there's no way it would fit into the Easyjet size box.
I've also waited in the Easyjet queue for over an hour, whereas BA and Swiss have a very fast bag drop-off system.
I now travel with BA into Heathrow Terminal 5 and have noticed that, booking sufficiently in advance, I end up with more or less the same price as Easyjet, once I've paid for a suitcase. I need a suitcase for spending two weeks in London.
Also the Gatwick Express now costs a fortune and often isn't running, whereas Terminal 5 is on the Piccadilly Line with stops closer to my side of London too.