View Single Post
Old 16.01.2014, 01:06
Forum Veteran

Groaned at 61 Times in 35 Posts
IzabelaInZug is considered knowledgeableIzabelaInZug is considered knowledgeableIzabelaInZug is considered knowledgeable
Re: Excellent counselling in Zurich (psychotherapy)

Quote:
View Post
*coughbullshitcough*

Sorry, frog in my throat...
Are you serious ? You must be FBI - Female body instructor to say that?
Search for Joseph Kramer, Padma Deva or see what Didi Liebold in Zurich is offering. He is actually working as sex educator in high schools in Zurich... If you think this is bullshit this is your problem. I don't have to convince you. I think this approach is really interesting. There is nothing wrong in learning to be better in sex, improving communication with your partner, finding more time for intimacy. Some think this is bullshit and they are missing out but let them... If I wanted coaching on sex and intimacy I would visit sex and intimacy coach, not a regular counsellor.

You were not born knowing where female g point is. You had to learn it and I hope you did but imagine 50 years old woman who never had an orgasm. Thank to the genital massage/yoni massage she can experience it for the first time in her life and see how it is to live normally. This is the real case but never mind. There are women who feel so disconnected from their bodies their vaginas go into the state of numbness... Read about yoni healing. Not that much is needed to cause this damage.

Last edited by IzabelaInZug; 16.01.2014 at 01:50.
This user would like to thank IzabelaInZug for this useful post: