View Single Post
Old 30.01.2014, 12:31
piff's Avatar
piff piff is offline
Junior Member
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Wollerau
Posts: 61
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 24 Times in 20 Posts
piff has earned some respectpiff has earned some respect
Re: UK SA tax return - HELP!

View Post
If you are non resident, you should have informed the HMRC via the form P85 before your non resident start date.
You can also let them know in the last tax return you fill in, the year in which you leave. That's the route my company's accountants took for me. The P85 form states that it does not need to be filled in if you plan on doing a tax return.
Reply With Quote