View Single Post
Old 10.04.2014, 12:09
Forum Legend

Groaned at 28 Times in 24 Posts
Thanked 4,532 Times in 2,058 Posts
Chemmie has a reputation beyond reputeChemmie has a reputation beyond reputeChemmie has a reputation beyond reputeChemmie has a reputation beyond reputeChemmie has a reputation beyond reputeChemmie has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Any other avid gamers out there?

I do have to say I was a bit dissapointed with Skyrim's graphics. Gameplay was great, not breakthrough, but there wasn't much new to bring from Oblivion other than improvments.

From the graphics point of view, the mods are definitely the way to go (sorry consolers--if you even venture into this tread). They aren't easy to install perfectly and there's hundreds to tweek and play with (lots of data to download). Just saw this screen shot from skyrim:

http://i.imgur.com/zNO3Cif.jpg

Hopefully soon to finish off skyrim soon and start on dawnguard and the expansions (when I have time).

Guess I'll wait to try online.

Otherwise, one can tell I'm far behind in PC gaming. Half way through Arkham City, still have to start Mass Effect 3, Crysis 3, Black Ops 2, BF4, Ghosts, Borderlands 2, Farcry 3, Bioshock Infinite, The new Batmans and Southpark.

The list gets longer and the HDD storage space gets smaller. I think I'm losing, and there's no leveling up in this battle.