View Single Post
Old 12.04.2014, 09:40
webdev webdev is offline
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Zurich
Posts: 140
Groaned at 2 Times in 2 Posts
Thanked 45 Times in 28 Posts
webdev has made some interesting contributions
Re: Not Married / Insurance / Residence Permits

For the benefit of others, I will update what happened.

I had to sign a Verpflichtung.

My partner sent it with an informal letter explaining that she is here to support me and look after our daughter. We also included the following things as proof of my ability to look after them both.

We included:
Daughters Birth Certificate. (Proof of a child.)
Certificate of Entry. (Comes with UK birth certificate has both parents names.)
First months bank statement from Switzerland. (Proof of income.)
Auszug aus dem Betreibungsregister (Debt Certificate / Proof of no debts.)
Rental Contract for current apartment. (Proof of a place to live.)

We received both b-permits for my partner and daughter within 10 days.
Reply With Quote
The following 5 users would like to thank webdev for this useful post: