View Single Post
Old 15.04.2014, 13:13
Forum Legend

Groaned at 124 Times in 91 Posts
Thanked 7,533 Times in 3,537 Posts
Mrs. Doolittle has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Doolittle has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Doolittle has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Doolittle has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Doolittle has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Doolittle has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bad manners from Forum members

Bad manners are not just found here.

With Ricardo you can ask a question to the seller and they can also just ignore you. I posted a question on two items recently and neither seller replied. The seller can reply privately or post the question and their reply.

If you bought something on Ricardo and didn't show up, you would be given negative comments which are open for all members to read.

What annoys me greatly on EF are those who ask about an item, post on the thread, send a PM, I reply and they just ignore me. This is just plain rude.

I always try to offer things here first but my location is a deterrent to many, unless someone is planning on shopping in Germany. Then I am on the way.

I have bought items offered on EF and driven some distance because it was worth the trip. It was an item which could not be shipped.

When possible I have also offered alternate pick up locations and that has been very useful. I am willing to ship items as long as a buyer is willing to pay postage.

As for the free stuff, I refuse to deliver these items. I have done well rehoming these items and finding someone who will pick them up.

The following 5 users would like to thank Mrs. Doolittle for this useful post: